Colon Cancer Symptoms
- A change in bowel habits — constipation or diarrhea that lasts more than a couple of weeks.
- A feeling that the bowel does not empty completely.
- Bright red or very dark blood in the stool, black stools that may indicate hidden blood.
- Stools that look narrower or thinner than normal.
- Abdominal discomfort such as frequent gas pains, bloating, fullness, or cramps.
- Weight loss with no known explanation.
- Constant tiredness or fatigue.
- Unexplained anemia (low number of red blood cells).